Contact: Steva Austill
September 21, 2016
Introducing NEW High Altitude™ premium coffee.We’ve collected these extraordinary coffees from around the world and reserved them exclusively for our High Altitude™. Create your own signature coffee line with this exceptional global collection. Hand picked and sun dried, these 100% Arabica beans are custom roasted using our state-of-the-art Scolari roasting system. Our roast profiles range from light roasts to medium and dark roasts, and we offer a decaffeinated blend for coffee connoisseurs of every variety. The premium High Altitude line offers five signature blends:
- Rio Samba™ yields a silky, medium roasted blend of South American beans with an amazingly rich aroma. Each sip delivers toasty, nutty layers of flavor with a pleasing finish. The ideal flavor profile for crafting richly smooth cold brews.
- Sumatra Blend boasts a complex, medium to dark roast blend from Indonesia. It consists of warm chocolate notes, bold layered flavor and a smooth finish.
- Papua New Guinea, a medium roast coffee, is grown in the very mountains of Papua New Guinea. Each cup has a smooth, slightly sweet, well-balanced flavor with a hint of fruitiness from the Albizzia berry trees that grow on the same land.
- Blonde Roast, a mellow, light roasted coffee, yields a pleasant and pleasing variety of fruit notes and a balanced finish.
- Swiss Water® Naturally Decaffeinated undergoes Swiss Water® decaffeination, a gentle, 100% chemical-free process that offers all the bright and balanced flavor of a medium roast without the caffeine.